Mother’s day is fast approaching and if anyone needs some gem therapy it’s likely your mom (0r wife, wink wink, nudge nudge. ) She raised you, kept you fed and clothed and for the most part you turned out pretty great, which means she deserves something pretty great. Jewelry is a big ticket item with a large purchase price and not every year will you be able to buy your mom jewelry. That being said if this is the year you’re biting the bullet, I’ve compiled some truly beautiful pieces to get you started.
ANZIE FRESHWATER PEARL EARRINGS IN GOLD
- Greenwich Jewelers has some beautiful mother’s day gifts and plenty under $500 dollars. I love these luminous 14k and cultured pearl studs. They can be dressed up or dressed down and put a little bit of a unique spin on a classic pearl stud. $475
- Thin stackable rings are super hot right now. This delicate and sweet heart ring from Workhorse available at Ylang23 is a great way to start mom’s collection. $330
- Ruby Lane seller Tanya’s Treasures has some gorgeous estate finds for the vintage/estate loving mama. This sweet heart charm bracelet is sure to make her heart melt. $399
- Cameo’s are always classic but I definitely feel like they’re having a resurgence. This delicate pendant is in of the moment rose gold. Such a warm, and pretty piece from Ruby Lane seller Sher’s Bounty, LLC. $395
- Delicate and pretty this simple love knot ring from Trademark Antiques, available in their Etsy store is a great way to tell a mom in your life how much you love her. $255
Happy Mother’s Day, and keep an eye out for Part 2 featuring gifts over $500.